Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Tooth Fairy has arrived at the Turner's House!

Yes, Morgan is not five yet and she has lost her first tooth. We were surprised. It must have been time because another tooth was already half way out. A couple days ago Morgan was so excited to tell me the story about her loose tooth. I was none too happy to hear that she was wiggling her tooth because I thought it was too soon. Saturday, early evening, she brushed her teeth and then came running to us about how her tooth fell out. She then started crying because I told her a few days earlier that we would have to go to the Dentist if she lost a tooth. Joel told her the story about the tooth fairy and she felt much better. Sunday morning the tooth fairy had left Morgan five dollars. Morgan went back into her room after showing us the five dollars and when she came out she wanted to know where the note was. I said what note and she said the one I left the tooth fairy so she would know where to find her tooth. She was concerned that the tooth fairy might look under the wrong one. Isn't that cute!

No comments:

Followers

November 2008

November 2008

Blog Archive