Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Summary of the past week events!

Saturday Patrick began to feel a little better from his bacterial infection and I started to feel awful. My throat hurt and I had the aches and chills.... no fever. We went to dinner at Nana and Gramps' and they offered to have Morgan spend the night.
Sunday morning we found out that Morgan lost her second tooth. We new it was loose.... it was just a matter of time. The tooth fairy came and brought her $5. Patrick was feeling well again and I started to feel better also.
Monday morning I lost my voice and Wednesday I went to see the Dr. He told me that I had Bronchitis and an eye infection. We are crossing our fingers that no one else in the family gets sick.
Sandy, Patrick's teacher, had wonderful things to say about Patrick when I picked him up on Monday. She said "Patrick is the only one who knows all of his colors, the alphabet, and can count to ten out of the three year old room."
Wednesday Morgan came home with her first kindergarten progress report and we are beaming ear to ear!
Thursday I will be off work for a day of rest. Hopefully I can return to work on Friday.
Joel is feeling great but over worked as usual. Everyone is looking forward to a much needed weekend.

1 comment:

hodge said...

Obama needs to help you with HEALTHCARE, LOL.....

Followers

November 2008

November 2008

Blog Archive