Friday, August 22, 2008

Skatetown!!!!


Morgan went to Ethan's birthday party at Skatetown. Ethan was in Mrs. Bonin's pre-k4 at River Oaks. The photo was taken at home before the party. I was not brave enough to bring my camera. Overall I would say that Morgan had a great time at the party and she did very little skating. Most of the children were running around in their socks so she wanted to follow them. When it was time to do the limbo she put her skates back on, went under one time, hit the bar and then cried about it for five minutes. She said she would never be good at it. I sure hope she tries things more than once as she grows up. While there I spoke to her new teacher, Mrs. Lisa Harp. I wanted to know how her first week went and she said it was great. Lisa said she was a great helper and a fast learner. Morgan came home everyday this first week with a smiley face and pulled from the treasure chest twice. Yeah Morgan!!!! You Go Girl!!!!

No comments:

Followers

November 2008

November 2008

Blog Archive