Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1st day of Pre-K 4 at River Oaks was successful!


Morgan loves to pose with Bogie. As always, Bogie was a good sport.

Morgan began calling Bogie, getting her excited and ready to play. A few seconds later, Morgan slipped and fell. She cried for about five minutes. I wiped her off and the only scrape was on her booty. I told her I would fix it with medicine and I put Vaseline on it. Eventually, the tears dried up and we were able to go to school.

She loves to do cheers and gymnastic moves. This is Morgan doing a toe touch in the kitchen before we left for school. She jumped several times.


1 comment:

The McLellands said...

I hope that book bag was empty! That girl can get some height!! Watch out mom, she might be the future Captain of the Cheerleading Squad!

Followers

November 2008

November 2008

Blog Archive