Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Sad Week

So..... Aunt Theresa suddenly died of a heart attack last week. Her funeral was beautiful and extremely sad. Aunt Theresa left behind so many people who need and love her. We will all be strong and work hard together to continue her love.
When I told Morgan about Aunt Theresa she began covering her eyes and sobbing. She said no... we will only see Papa Tom at Aunt Theresa's house now. A little later she asked me if Aunt Theresa could sit at the edge of her bed when it is time to go to sleep and help her have good dreams. It broke my heart and I told her yes. Later that same day I picked up Marsala and rode her and Morgan down the street in the wagon. When we stopped Morgan looked up, pointed into the sky and said she saw her angel, Aunt Theresa.
We love you Aunt Theresa!!!

1 comment:

The McLellands said...

I hate to hear that! You can call if you need anything!!

Followers

November 2008

November 2008

Blog Archive