Friday, November 14, 2008

Patrick's Visit to the Doctor.

Patrick had a temp. again today. Joel stayed home with him until 1:00 and then I traded with him. At least this way I did not have to use a sick day. I am now down to three left for the school year. So...... I took Patrick to the doctor at 2:20. The results from last weeks sickness were negative for cat scratch disease. yeah!!!! What did he have? Who knows. He is better now, just a little fever, probably related to all of his teeth coming in.

1 comment:

Brandi Townsend said...

I'm glad he doesnt have cat scratch, but what about his other symptoms? Did they address that? Your lymph nodes dont swell with teething and you dont get a rash. I sure do hope he feels better soon. He's certainly due for it.

Followers

November 2008

November 2008

Blog Archive