Monday, September 29, 2008

G.G. and Patrick update.

Last night I got a call about mom. I went to the hospital and took her down to the ER. I stayed with her until 6am and she stayed there until 1:00 that afternoon. She was then moved to a room where they ran several tests. They speculated that she had a mini stroke.
I took Patrick to Dr. Stanley at 9:30. His fever broke about 5 am and did not return. He screamed almost every minute that he was awake. His throat looked bad so they put him on antibiotics and gave him a shot of decadron. As the day went on, he did not seem better so I decided to take off work again tomrrow to keep him. Will we ever get a break?

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Erin, we are praying for you, Patrick and your mom! I hope that healthier times are ahead!

The McLellands said...

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call!!! And, I hope your mom and Patrick get well very soon!

Followers

November 2008

November 2008

Blog Archive